[registrars]

RE: [registrars] The .ORG Question

This might have been a good idea a while ago, but if ICANN is expecting to
make a decision in September, I would think that giving input so late in
the game might not have any impact.  I think the meeting is better spent
talking with the new registry operator for ORG, whoever that is.

A US meeting in October might still be a good idea.  How many registrars
are planning to go to the ICANN meeting in Shanghi?

Jim