[registrars]

RE: [registrars] WLS TF

> The Executive Committee urges all our Names Council reps to
> attend the NC meeting and we believe that the conditions laid
> out below can be approved by them as the best compromise
> available, given the division of opinion in the Constituency.
>
> We thank you for your work on this, Ross.

And thanks to all of you who assisted me with this effort over the past
six months or so. While the consultation was somewhat rowdy at times,
the input was invaluable in leading us to this settlement. I have cast
our vote with the secretariat as indicated.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow