[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PERFECT SOLUTION - for WLS communication to registrant

I would agree Jim,
You know that VeriSign has said that "we do not have to participate in this
and that the market will determine if this is a viable solution". ALL names
will go through this process. If one registrar does not do this there is no
other way to get this name if a WLS is attached.

A registrar has NO CHOICE but to participate if the registrar wants to be
competitive.