[registrars]

RE: [registrars] WLS - VOTING - Objection

This part of the conversation is mute. VeriSign will be dictating what data
we will be needing and showing. This is a VeriSign service not a RC service.
Nothing has been said that I have to collect anything other then money and
someway to get back to the customer if the name is given to them. At the
time of the WLS their is no registrant nor UDRP contract.

Some of these objections should be asking about the implementation if we are
going to vote "YES or NO"

David Wascher