[registrars]

[registrars] Formal presentation of a motion

As a paid member in good standing of the RC I formally submit the following
motion and request the immediate support and second of all other members:

Whereas the Registrar's Constituency of the DNSO has formally adopted a
resolution strongly opposing WLS, and

Whereas some members of the Constituency have suggested that our
representatives should not be required to vote in a block and expressed the
opinion that they are not required to do so, and

Whereas any potential ambiguity, if any, should be removed as soon as
possible, and

Whereas the Constituency is not prohibited by any of its organizational
documents, rules, policies or any other mechanism from directing its
representatives as to what vote they should cast and therefore has the
clear responsibility and authority to direct how these votes should be
cast, be it therefore

Resolved that each and all of our representatives be directed to oppose the
approval, adoption or creation of WLS as well as any other action or
resolution that would cause WLS to be brought into use or existence in any
and all votes taken on the WLS topic in which they participate as our
representatives, and be it

Further Resolved that these instructions to our representatives, whomever
they may be a the time, remain in force until a formal vote is taken of the
entire Constitutionally in which all members are given advance notice, an
opportunity to participate, debate and vote.

Jim Archer, CEO
Registration Technologies, Inc.
10 Crestview Drive
Greenville, RI 02828