[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Domain Drops and WLS Proposal?

I have noticed that myself.

Could there be any claims for improper conduct if it is found that the
registry has been hoarding deleted names in an attempt to maximize their
WLS profit?  Or at least some guideline that any pending names should be
dropped before the implementation of the WLS, so as to not skew the numbers
of subscriptions, etc. because of the pumped up large volume of initially
subscribed names.

Leslie VanExel
Address Creation