[registrars]

Re: [registrars] RE: [ga] WLS & and the Transfers TF (fwd)

Jeff may not think there is a consensus opposing WLS.  If he is right (and
I submit that he is wrong), than the converse is true, that there is no
consensus supporting it.  This works both ways.

What we do have is a formal vote of strong opposition to WLS by the members
of the DNSO.  I would say we have consensus opposing WLS in the DNSO
because that motion was adopted 3 to 1.  We don't need complete agreement
for consensus.  75% is adequate.

Jim

--On Wednesday, July 10, 2002 7:57 PM -0700 Rick Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>
wrote: