[registrars]

RE: [registrars] WLS vote in Bucharest by Registrars

Jim,

OK .. now I am confused.  You say the DNSO had a formal vote on WLS.  Do you
mean the Registrar Constituency, or the GA of the DNSO ?

I assume you mean the RC and the vote that took place on the position paper
in early March.

Given that the WLS has changed and morphed quite a bit since then, do you
not think it is a good idea to evaluate what it is today, rather than back
in Feb ?  I know that I am impressed that the Registry seems to be
addressing some of our concerns, and their position now is much better (in
my opinion) than it was back in Feb.

I also believe that they have addressed some of the concerns raised by the
committee.  ROSS: Perhaps you can fill us in here.  Have VGRS's recent
changes addressed any of the points the committee made in their preliminary
report ? Do you know when the final report will be published by the
committee ?

I know that I want to keep an open mind, and look at new proposals and
evaluate them on their merits, as opposed to singing the same old tune out
of habit.  Do you have any comments on the new proposal ?

Rob.