[registrars]

RE: [registrars] FW: [ga] WLS/Transfers Task Force teleconference, Tuesday at 2 pm Eastern time

This appears to be case. I wasn't aware that this was an open call until
this AM (communications mis-fire).

No RSVP required, details below are correct.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00280.html

It's the last public input into the Task Force before the ICANN meeting,
so be there if WLS is important to you.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/

P.S. This is my 5th post today, so no more until midnight Eastern time,
when the counter goes back to zero! :)