[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] FW: WLS and individual access

Title: Message
There has been a lot of discussion about various views related to deletions, and to WLS.  Thank you to all who have participated.  As I reviewed the submissions, I noted that there was not an actual description of the WLS proposal from Snapnames perspective.

As chair of the TF, I invited Snapnames to present a short overview of their proposal
on the open call today.

 I would like to open with a roll call; identify any additional
speakers, and then have the Snapnames presentation.

The purpose of this call is to hear from others outside the TF as well as the TF regarding
questions, views, etc. regarding deletions, solutions, and WLS.

The number has been posted separately. Contact Marie Juliano at 202-255-7348, should you need to get the number or confirm your participation.

Best regards,

TTF short summary.doc