[registrars]

[registrars] World Cup Fans

The Registrar meeting is scheduled from 8:30 AM to 6PM on Tuesday. However,
with USA and Germany playing each other later this week in the quarter
finals, one of these teams WILL be playing in the semi-finals next Tuesday.
I believe the semi-final games are scheduled to begin at 2:30 PM local time.

How many registrars are die-hard World Cup fans and would be leaving the
meeting early. I have already had several inquiries about skipping lunch and
going straight through (8:30 AM to 2:00 PM) so we could adjourn for an
meeting in the bar to watch the semi-final match.

Objections? Comments?

Mike