[registrars]

[registrars] Message from Richard Lindsay

Mike, all,

Hi, I will be in Bucharest representing GMO.

A possible last minute item to the agenda:  Verisign's
decision to remove orphaned A records from the zone files.

We apparently have a fair number of orphaned A name
servers, but really haven't had the time to go
through and investigate exactly the impact of having the
records removed.  I would be curious to hear how other
registrars have dealt with this, or if there is any
interest in requesting that the registry not proceed
with such haste.

Maybe Rick could give a quick update to the group
via mail, in lieu of taking up time on the agenda
if this is not considered urgent.

Regards,
Richard

--