[registrars]

[registrars] Congressional / DOC Support Letters

Hello All:

Attached please find the Congressional/DOC support letters on ICANN reform
that I referenced yesterday. To identify the name, address and fax number of
your Senators and Representative please go to http://www.congress.org.
Please also make sure that when you send the DOC letter to Nancy Victory
that you also send a cc to the Registrar mailing list so that the Executive
Committee can present these letters to the Board in ICANN. Restructuring is
a major issue and we must ensure that ICANN is able to continue to promote
and maintain competition in the name space.

Just a reminder there should be a total of 4 letters to fax: two to your
Senators; one to your Representative; and one to the DOC. With the fifth fax
being a copy of the DOC letter sent to the Registrar Constituency efax
account - 312-896-9022.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage

P.S. I will received contact information for the European Commission and
will be forwarding that information to the European registrars on Monday.

Sample-DOC.doc

Sample-Representative.doc

Sample-Senator.doc