[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Important Information on IDN!

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 02:11:08PM -0400, jim.foley@neteka.com took time to write:
> I am surprised by your viament reaction to our sharing of information with
> this community.   This document is intended to add value to the registrars
> constituency community on an issue that will impact all of us.

I totally agree with Rick that your ``information'' is shameless
advertisement and has nothing to do here.
People interested in your technology will contact you, and others
have no interested in it (for start, we are not interested to sell
things that do not exist and will maybe never exist),
so please stop at once posting ``information'' like that.

> I would only hope that after having read the document you would have
> commented on how this document could have beeen better taylored to meet the
> information needs of the community.

This document is just advertising on how Neteka is doing better than
anyone else. Great (for you). No interest (for me and this list)

> Neteka, as an expert in multilingual
> domain names and email addresses has valuable information to share with this
> community.

I do not see that in your posts sorry.

> On a point of order, perhaps someone could point me in the direction of the
> rules governing the nature of the communications that the members can share
> with other members.

One thing is sure : this list is not for commercial advertisements.
And, I will dare to say, especially not about IDN.

So, please stop.
This is the third reminder you had. I (we) hope it will be the last
one.

Patrick.
Gandi.