[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RE: WHOIS BLUES

Bhavin,

your main gripe is understood, however ip registries require subdeligation
information to be put into whois for blocks as small as a /27. PackBell  a
huge telco/isp in the US make deligations in arin down to at least a /27
so if ISPs do what theyare required to then you should have reasonable
information.

After all we are just talking aboyt blocking whois, ofcource you could put
your abuse contact details in the results when you block someone insted of
just droping their request on the floor.

Look how the sendmail folks do it for RBL blacklists...

-rick