[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Fw: Renewal Scams

> We don't know where they get data from.

Might be a good idea to find out. Your RRA and RLA are rife with obligations
to ICANN, Verisign and other Registrars concerning specific performance and
conduct that doesn't go away in the event that "you don't know what a third
party reseller is up to."

> I was misinformed on the maple leaf thing I guess.
> And I'm now wondering about the rest

A pretty good history can be found via google..

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=y64xwB&q=%22domain
+registry+of+america%22

and

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=y64xwB&q=%22domain
+registry+of+canada%22

> were they a Tucows reseller at one time?

At one point yes.

-rwr