[registrars]

RE: [registrars] FW: Application for domaininfo.biz

Bhavin,
We have been "inundated", by our customers complaining that another
registrar has their contact information!

No matter how you put it, this is SPAM!

Donny

IP
> Claim on the domain name they are secure, and that they will get their
> domain name irrespective of whatever happens in this Round Robin. You
may
> do
> a survey yourself and obtain similar results. This is because during
the
> IP
> Claim sale phase a large number of Resellers convinced companies that
the
> only way to protect their IP interests was to buy a $90 IP Claim, and
that
> by buying it their interests would be secured.
>
> * Thos who are aware that they do not have any special chances of
getting
> their domain name are not aware that they would need to fork out $1500
per
> domain name to win their domain name back if a Speculator gets it.
>
> * Over the last 2 months since the .BIZ Round Robin process was
announced,
> large number of Customers have approached us, and other Registrars who
we
> have spoken to to apply for Domain Names in the Round Robin process.
We
> took
> a distribution set of these clients and found out that over 96% of
these
> clients are speculators.
>
> * In .INFO there were well over 1500 Sunrise Challenges and over 10000
> more
> filed by Afilias itself at a value of $249 per Challenge it comes to a
> wastage of over $2.8 million. Additionally a large number of genuine
IP
> holders still missed out on their domain names
>
> * When we initially investigated various business models of various
> Registrars, we realised that in the .BIZ queue too a large number of
> domain
> names would end up going to the Speculators resulting in Domain Name
and
> IP
> mayhem of the kind never seen before. Speculators could hold IP
Claimants
> ransom since IP Claimants would need to spend $1500 to obtain a name
with
> no
> guarantee of results
>
> * We decided therefore to work an alternative strategy and assist only
IP

http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/gtld/biz/stop/fees.html
> > STOP Guidelines:
> http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/gtld/biz/stop/index.html
> >
> > It is obvious therefore that this round robin is the only real
> > way to get domaininfo.biz. But with a 1.25% chance you do not
> > have much of a scope.
> >
> > We at Directi, an ICANN ACCREDITED Registrar, have worked out a
> > unique IP Protection program, in order to assist your chances. We
> > have submitted domaininfo.biz to queues of a large number of
> > Registrars on your behalf. We can now cancel these applications
> > or proceed with them, based on your permission. If you allow us
> > to proceed with these applications, it would multiply your
> > chances of getting domaininfo.biz by several times (over 10-15
> > times on our count). We are helping a large number of IP
> > Claimants like you obtain their rightful names. Unlike other
> > Registrars we have catered only to genuine IP Claimants and
> > trademark holders.
> >
> > You DO NOT have to pay us anything right now. What you need to do
> > however is prove that you are the genuine IP Claimant for
> > domaininfo.biz, since we do not wish to cater to speculators or
> > cybersquatters. You can do this by following the steps below
> >
> > 1. Visit
> > http://namesecure.directi.com/namesecure/step1.jsp?domainname=doma
> > ininfo.biz&ipclaimid=2413
> >
> > 2. Paste the below security code in the box provided on that page
> >
> > Security Code: Iv7Jz5I9EL
> >
> > If we do manage to get domaininfo.biz for you, we will charge you
> > a modest fee of $149. However if a speculator gets it instead of
> > you, you will end up paying $1500 to get it back. It is better to
> > increase your chances of getting domaininfo.biz for FREE. You do
> > not need to pay us anything right now. BUT YOU MUST follow the
> > above steps in order to establish your genuineness as an IP
Claimant.