[registrars]

[registrars] IP Conflict mails and deadline of 20th March

Hi,

It is 14th March and we find around 4000 IP Conflict mails have been sent
out. This means it is likely to take another 5 days (or more) for sending
out all Conflict mails. That means the last of the mails will reach on end
of March 19th (or beginning March 20th).

Based on this it may be necessary to increase the deadline to 25th March due
to the following reasons

* because it takes a long time to send your Conflict mails, the IP Claimants
who got them in the beginning have had 10 days to respond to them, vis-a-vis
IP Claimants who got them on the last day. This would diffrentiate between
the IP Claimants by giving very little time period to some of them.
Considering that all ip claimants have paid the $90, it would be unfair to
give a 1000 of them only 1 day to respond, and another 1000 2 days to
respond etc.

* We have found that significant number of customers mails have either
bounced back, or have autoresponders. There maybe several clients who have
entered wrong email addresses, as well as clients who are out of town. These
clients will miss out on their applications and may create legal trouble for
both registrars and the registry for changing the schedule at the last
minute

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
CEO