From: Neuman, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Neuman@neustar.us]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 11:09 AM
To: 'tmdenton@magma.ca'
Cc: 'slynn@icann.org'; 'touton@icann.org'; 'michael@palage.com'
Subject: Invitation to gTLD Registry Meeting

Tim,

As per our conversation, the gTLD Registry Constituency would like to
formally invite the Registrar Constituency to attend the gTLD Constituency
meeting on Monday, March 11, 2002.  More specifically, we would like, if
possible, to have a joint session with Stuart Lynn at 9:00am to discuss the
ICANN Reform Proposal.  Stuart has already confirmed that he will be making
a presentation at that time and answer any questions that we may have.

The information I have is that the meeting will be in the La Palm Hotel, in
the DAMBA 1 room.

FYI, the gTLD Registry Constituency meeting will take place from 8:30am
until 12:00 pm with the following agenda:

8:30am - 9:00am: 	Presentation on Auth Codes as it relates to
Registrar Transfers by Afilias/NeuLevel.
9:00am - 11:00am:	ICANN Restructuring - including presentation by
Stuart Lynn
11:00am-11:20am:	Discussion on Grace Periods for Domain Names
11:20am-12:00pm:	Discussion on Secondary Markets for Domain Names
(i.e., Wait List Service, Afternic, etc.)

We invite the Registrars to participate in not only the discussion on
Restructuring, but also on the other issues listed above as well.

We look forward to seeing you in Ghana.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Chair, gTLD Registry Constituency
e-mail: Jeff.Neuman@NeuLevel.biz