[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Comments on Verisign Wait List proposal

I'd also like to agree with Jim's motion.
Basically we all have various reasons for
agreeing or disagreeing with the WLS proposal.
I do know that the poll taken at Dulles showed, IMO,
consensus against the WLS proposal, which a vote
for or against Jim's motion will show ICANN.
I am having a hard time reconciling all the comments
into one brief document, but I am giving it my best shot.
I am not the most articulate.
Any help would be appreciated.

Paul