[registrars]

Re: [registrars] .US NameServers -- Correction (fwd)

Do I understand this well as being not only valid for the ccTLD ".us",
but also for any SLD registered under ".us" ?

Like if all ".fr" name servers shall be located in France,
            ".de"                               in Germany.

If true that's total crazy and uncompetitive.

From Neulevel :

--
Christophe Wolfhugel -+- wolf@oleane.net -+- France Telecom Transpac