[registrars]

[registrars] RE: bulkregister.com whois info not found

Hi Tom,

there are more such domain which are giving a simlar issue. while they show
as being registered by bulkregister.com your own whois from your website
says they are not found in your database.

check the whois of avvisotech.com or adiartech.com. they are both registered
with bulkregister - but have no WHOIS information

this is a blatant violation of your ICANN contract. it is seriously impeding
my business. The previous four caused me a huge customer support cost and i
lost the customer. These two threaten the same thing. How can your database
nbot show the WHOIS information for domains registered with you?

please have this situation rectified immediately.

Thanks
Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
CEO