[registrars]

RE: [registrars] tremendous problems with Stargate WHOIS Server

once more i find the stargate port 43 whois server is down while the web
whois on their websie is working.

this is seriously making domain transfers hell for our customer support
staff. i was told this issue would be rectified. your whois service on port
43 as per the icann contract must be running. however we have always been
having trouble with your whois server being down, and having to manually see
whois from your website.

please rectify this pronto, or else we will have to stop recving
acknowledgements from admin contact in case of transfers from stargate

bhavin