[registrars]

[registrars] WLS

Registrars:

At our last meeting ( Saturday ) we discussed the WLS and how to develop
our response. This note details the procedure we will use for that
response.

Any one wishing to participate on the Drafting team may do so by dropping a
note to this list stating that they would like to participate.

the WLS Drafting Team is directed to the following tasks:
   o digest comments, straw polls, and any other additional registrar
     communications and develop a document stating a consensus position.

   o review any additional comments posted by registrars to this list,
     the WLS discussion at http://forum.registrars.dnso.org/forum.jsp?forum=2
     or comments sent to WLS-Response@registrars.dnso.org

   o post the draft document to the exces at excom@ar.com by the 25th
     of Feb.

Registrars may make comments about the WLS to the following lists
   o this list Registrars@dnso.org
   o WLS-Response@registrars.dnso.org
   o http://forum.registrars.dnso.org/

Details of the voting procedure will be made available within the next few
days. Please review the VGRS response to our questions and many
others at http://verisign-grs.com/wls_responses.pdf

thanks,

-rick