[registrars]

[registrars] Roberts Rules of Order.

Dear Members:

Michael just explained that the RC has decided that Roberts Rules of Order
don't work for the RC and the NC.

I believe the failure results from the inabilities of the various Chairs
and the unwillingness and lack of discipline of our members.

Since the Geneva meeting of IAHC  on 29-30 April, 1 May 1997, I have found
that this group of participants prefers the "gTLD Rules of Anarchy".

Regards, BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".