[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Separate WLS from Deletes issue

"A sound technical solution is predicated on a sound business solution."
(T.D. 1986)

The reason that WLS does not address the deletion issue is not just
technical.

As I see it, the deletion issue has been discussed at length. Many proposals
were put forth without concensus.  Turning to VeriSign to for a solution is
like asking the fox to guard the hen house. I suggest that we consider the
business issues in conjunction with potential technical solutions and
recommend our own solution to the registry. Each of the proposals offered
has some merit.  A hybrid of those proposals would address multiple business
and technical problems.

I recommend we take another look at existing proposals.