[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Separate WLS from Deletes issue

Bruce and Ross ... I agree.....

I don't blame Verisign for trying it on.... what is interesting is that the
Registrars are not asking for the two issues to be addressed seperately - either
by the Names Council, the DNSO Constituencies or Verisign Registry- the issues
should be:
i) How to handle the expired names so not to crush the technical resources of
day to day business of the Registry/Registrar - that's how this "problem"
started.
ii) How to create a new "value added" market, that benefits the competitive
Registrar industry and their customers, and not the "sole source" Registry....

There is a Names Council meeting on Thursday (14th February) .... perhaps take
soundings from the Constituency and put on the Agenda as AoB.....

Best

Paul