[registrars]

[registrars] Message from Liz Williams

 From Liz Williams:
Fellow registrars

In preparation for the Reston meeting, I had two matters that I am responsible for.

The first is the review of the bylaws - the small group of volunteers (Beckwith, Rader, Broitman and I) are planning a conference call later this week to review and make ready for broader distribution, the first cut of some suggestions for improving the bylaws.

The second is my offer to put on another informal registrar's function prior to the festivities beginning for the Reston meeting.  If people would like me to do that again, I'm more than happy to put together something prior to the meeting at a venue to be determined.  Please respond directly if you'd like that to happen and I'll work with the ExCom to ensure it is as successful as the Marina del Rey event.

Lastly, my contract with Momentous Corporation expires on 31 January.  After that time, please revert to my lizwilliams@lizwilliams.net email address.

Kind regards.

Liz
+61 2 6282 8518 tel