[registrars]

RE: [registrars] OpenSource Whois Server Development Project

hi tim,

i will have my tech team put up the code and a document on it. Each
registrar who is intersted can create the properties files for their own
whois - which define the regular expressions for their whois parsing

will let the list know about the place to download the library midweek

bhavin