[registrars]

[registrars] RE: Registrar Constituency Response to the VGRS WLS Proposal

Rick,

I assure you I am not playing a game.  I would like to have answers to
the questions, but I am not going to make an issue out of it if it is a
problem.  We are working to address issues that have been communicated
to us.

Have a good weekend.

Chuck

smime.p7s