[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RC WLS Response

all:

please weigh in on Nikolaj's comments below.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Nikolaj Nyholm wrote:

> I disagree with this black and white point of view.

ok, this response is about registrar constituency consensus, which means
that not everyone will agree but that a vast majority of us agree that the
response is expressing as clearly as possible the will of those taking a
stand.

> While the poll showed unanimous opposition to WLS _as is_, I believe that
> the general sentiment was to work _with_ VGRS on improving certain aspects
> of the proposal, rather than focusing on new, alternative proposals.

ok, is there anyone else that believes this is true? Nikolaj, could you
provide us with others that support your view?

If this is your only exception then do you agree with the majority of
the rest of the document? understand that its ok to disagree with points
of the response, but we need to see significant opposition to it before
the drafting team is going to change it.

> The document does not reflect this nuance, and I can therefore not support
> it in it's current form.

ok, do you agree with the rest of the document?

thanks,

-rick