[registrars]

[registrars] Fw: [nc-org] Final Draft (v 5.4)

fellow registrars

here is the final draft of the  NAMES COUNCIL .ORG DIVESTITURE TASK FORCE

this will be posted for review and action by the names council at their
meeting on January 17th.

please review this and if you have any additional comments i would suggest
you make sure to "cc" your   names council reps: bruce tonkin, philipp
grabensee, and ken stubbs.

i would like to thank the members of the constituancy who provided specific
input & support , specifically bruce tonkin, brian evans, scott hemphill,
and elana broitman

please understand that this document only provides suggestions to the ICANN
board & staff on how to deal with the "org" divestiture and they are free to
accept or reject any suggestions & policy recommendations. there is still
significant work to be done and i believe the next step should be discussed
as an agenda item at our meeting in february.

best wishes to all of you

ken stubbs