[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Agenda: VGRS-RWL proposal tele-confrence (fwd)

Tim:

I added you to the registrar mailing list after receiving you initial
application. No one is attempting to stop you from participating in the
call. Bryan has been having problems opening up the new bank account. Until
this happens we/ICANN is no longer accepting money, because their is a
problem with regards to how we will receive a refund from the DNSO Names
Council.

Mike

&year=2002
&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=263