[registrars]

RE: [registrars] next step

Hallo,

I certainly could...but that is not the real problem.

The real problem is that most people prefer to work AGAINST sombody,
for example Veri$ign, obviously without success (its just a kind of
sport), instead to work FOR something, for example on own project.

So the 1st question would be :
who is prepared to join such an Veri$ign independent WLS ?

siegfried