Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:29:32 -0800
From: William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: [ga] Re: Further Thoughts on Deleted Names, with some SnapNames stats

Excellent post, George.  I've taken the liberty of forwarding this
post to the General Assembly mailing list of the DNSO where it may
also be of interest.  Anyone keeping tabs can put me down as 100% in
agreement with George's points.

And I STRONGLY encourage resellers interested in helping to prevent
this asinine proposal by Verisign from going forward to join the
DNSO General Assembly mailing list and make your voice heard there as
well.

The list is a bit disfunctional, but as someone else pointed out to me
this last week, the list IS read by the important staff members at
ICANN, and is referenced by several of the constituency mailing lists
when they discussions on issues like this.  So ignore the
disfunctionality and get your points across.

http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html for more information.

-wxw