[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Posting from Snapnames

I felt it necessary to followup my post below with a response from Cameron
from Snapnames to ensure that all sides were represented "at the table".
This certainly provides some further clarification concerning the facts of
the matter and is put forth with his consent. It remains that this is a
public mailing list, so no actual "leak" occurred. It wasn't my intention to
imply anything other than the fact that Registrars should not be in any way
held responsible for the spread of this proposal to various stakeholders.

-rwr