[registrars]

RE: [registrars] next step

On 5 Jan 2002 at 13:19, Paul Stahura wrote:

> Siegfried,
>
> Questions:
> 1) I assume you mean during the 45-day grace period, Correct?
yes

> 2) I assume the original registrant would get a piece of the revenue
> generated, correct?
its up to the registrars to define how much and where the money goes.

and BTW the system could include the other TLD, not only com - net.

all together its an alternative. You know and I know that all the
emails protesting against Veri$ign are usless and a waste of time.
(makes you feel good because you protestet, that's all)

The only reality is to do something, not (only) to discuss.

siegfried