[registrars]

[registrars] FWD Bounced Message from [Nikolaj Nyholm <nikolajn@ascio.com>]

I support both Werners views, however I am less concerned with pricing.

To my best knowledge, there is no reason that registrars have to continue
the malpractice of marking services up $0.50.

We're focused on making money; Verisign is focused on making money (just
having Chuck, et.al dealing with the abovementioned registrars, costs VGRS
plenty of money every year) and they have a product in demand (so we should
both be able to make money).

That being said, I am very supportive of Werners proposal to make a portion
of the proceeds go to the benefit of communitty at large.

Kind regards
Nikolaj Nyholm