[registrars]

[registrars] RE: Registrar Wait Listing Proposal

Rick,

We are not proposing the Wait Listing Service as a replacement for the
Batch Delete Process.  It would be nice if it could replace that
process, but it is not clear that it could.  We certainly believe that
it should make a positive impact in that regard, but we do not believe
that it will solve all of the deleted names problems. We plan to
continue to explore additional steps that can be taken in this regard
that are not as expensive as the current temporary solution.  But in the
meantime, we will continue the batch delete process.

Chuck

smime.p7s