[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Important Update

> Therefore, under either analysis of the ballot results, the three Names
> Council representatives winners are Stubbs, Tonkin and Grabensee. At this
> time I would like to congratulate the Constituency's new Name Council
> representatives. If anyone would like to challenge these results I can
make
> available to them the 144 page raw ballot results for their personal
review.

Congratulations gentlemen. I apologize that this is coming somewhat late,
but I have been out of town and blissfully away from all things ICANN ;) I
am sure that each of you will serve the constituency well over the next two
years.

Truman once said "In periods where there is no leadership, society stands
still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the
opportunity to change things for the better." My best wishes for each of you
in this coming new year is you have the courage and skill to make those
changes. Each of you has my support in whatever ways necessary to help you
wherever possible in fulfilling your respective mandates.

Also, specific thanks to those of you that cast a ballot for me in the
election. Your support is sincerely appreciated.

Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo aris! (Gaelic blessing: "May we all be alive
this time next year!")

-rwr