[registrars]

[registrars] .BIZ Litigation Update

Hello All:

Without getting into the specifics of the various conversations that I have
had with many of you, I think the following information may be useful as you
consider your legal defense in connection with the .BIZ litigation.
According to Bret Fausett's BLOG, VeriSign registrar has refunded the entire
application fee in connection with its .BIZ domain name applications ($2
NeuLevel component and $3 VeriSign component). http://www.lextext.com/icann/
I have indicated that VeriSign's response would be one of the important
factors one should look towards. Please see the exact wording of their
correspondence at the following URL:
http://www.lextext.com/verisignrefund.html

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage