[registrars]

[registrars] Re: concerns of a client abt .INFO Challenge

Dear Bhavin:
Afilias has modified its Sunrise challenge policy to explicitly address the
concern that you have raised in your email.  Under the changed rules, all
winning challengers are required to provide proof of trademark ownership
before a name will be transferred to them.  Further details are at:
http://www.afilias.info/news/press_releases/pr_articles/2001-12-06-01

Please note that Afilias intends to file challenges against a significant
number of sunrise domains that have been registered using facially invalid
information.  We have taken note of the domains and/or individuals you have
highlighted in this missive, and appreciate this and any further information
you may have in this regard.

Best Regards,
Ram
Ram Mohan