[registrars]

[registrars] concerns of a client abt .INFO Challenge

Sunrise Challenge Another EYE WASH.

The  Afilias  appointed  W.I.P.O.  to handle the Sunrise challenges of .info
registry  and lot of people in this World including me believes that  the
W.I.P.O.  will gives its decision after cross verifying the Trademark  facts
from  the  concern  country  but I think W.I.P.O. is failed  in  doing this
and due to this lot of Genuine Trademark holder terminated  their challenges
as they think that W.I.P.O. gave decision only after cross verifying the
fact.

Today  W.I.P.O. has given the list of successful challengers and to my
surprise majority of challenges are false claims as it is evident from the
fact  that  Mr.  Jeffrey E. Kubiak has successfully challenged 15 domains
like  etickets.info,  jobs.info, gambling.info, america.info,
trucks.info,  tickets.info,  travel.info,  chatrooms.info,  cars.info,
blinds.info,  franchise.info,  golf.info,  mortgage.info, gamble.info,
homedecorating.info

and  Mr.Jeff  Davies  has  successfully  challenged 23 domains on wide
verity   of  subjects  like  hotel.info,  florida.info,  orlando.info,
airline.info,  flight.info,  internet.info,  cargo.info, auction.info,
bank.info, medical.info, investment.info, legal.info, creditcard.info,
fashion.info,    vacation.info,   immigration.info,   retirement.info,
usopen.info,  usa.info,  nursinghome.info, tennis.info, diabetes.info,
cruise.info

And     Others     like     Mr.    Allen    Threadgill    (9)    like:
adoption.info,domainnames.info,     museums.info,    restaurants.info,
lawyers.info,     cosmetics.info,    timeshares.info,    storage.info,
warehouses.info.

and Simon Steinle (5) like: computers.info, games.info, freeporn.info,
porn.info, weather.info,

and Raj Kosuri ( 3 ) like: home.info, office.info, work.info, got the
domains on wide verity of trademarks.

That  is surprising fact that lot people below them has terminated the
challenge as they think that W.I.P.O. has given the ruling in the case so it
will be true as they would have checked the Trademark.