[registrars]

[registrars] Registrar Data Escrow

Registrars,

ICANN has invited comments from stakeholders and early implementation by
volunteer registrars for the data escrow program as posted Nov. 8 and
discussed in Marina del Rey.

Please find attached our comments regarding the questions raised in the
posting.  We are happy aggregate comments into a common document for
discussion and look forward to working with the constituency on this issue.

Best,

Brandon Paine
Register.com

Registrar Data Escrow Comments (Register.com), 12.16.01.doc