[registrars]

RE: [registrars] by-law ammendments

Antony,

sorry, i'm still at the ietf, so i'm not more ontop of things.
I'll find out about your ballot; it would not have been sent to bruce ;-)

balots were only sent to members with current accounts with the
constituency, you may want to find your canceled check to icann for your
registrar constituency fees, it will help us verify the status of
NameEngine.

thanks,

 -rick