[registrars]

RE: [registrars] North American Seat

Dear Ross - I appreciated seeing your responses. It is helpful to get clear
positions from the candidates, and therefore I would appreciate elaborations
on several which are unclear.

On #5, you claim not to have represented Liberty since Q2, 2000. However, in
mid-Q4 of that year, I know that you were discussing Liberty's services and
pricing with RegistryPro.  So, how can you say that you were not
representing Liberty?

On #6, you state that you have worked extensively on constituency issues.  I
know that you have been very active on the transfers issue, which is very
important to the core business of Tucows.  What issues have you worked on -
and what have you achieved for the constituency - on issues that do not
directly affect Tucows' business?

On #8, I agree that Donny asked a great question that leads to a broader one
about the sunrise names.  A number of Afilias' sunrise names - even those
registered by the legitimate trademark holders - had erroneous information
(often by mistake/accident).  This is par for the course for a new registry,
but Afilias and Liberty would not allow clerical changes to be made, despite
complaints from WIPO, the IPC, various registrars and registrants.  So, the
additional question for you, is how would you deal with the policy of fixing
clerical errors if you had adequate proof of intention of the registrant to
make such change?

Thanks, Elana