[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Class Action about Transfers

Registrars:

I was notified about another lawsuit against NSI/VeriSign Registrar in
regards to Domain Name Transfers.

Again I cannot verify anything about the suit only pass allong information
about it.

please see http://www.daze.net/nsi-lawsuit.html

Verisign:

  Understand these post are information, on a topic under  discussion.
  Thery are not intended to support or otherwise influence,
  but to inform.

-rick