[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Disclosure Amendment

Sorry if this wasn't clear (it's late here in EST-Land...)

> it is the perception of conflict that matters, not the fact of conflict.

My intent with this statement was to illustrate that the perception of
others of a conflict of interest is usually more important than the facts
that my lead to their perception. In other words, even if a conflict doesn't
exist, the perception that it might is what we should strive to avoid. And
where we can't avoid it, factual disclosure is usually what it takes to
assist others in determining for themselves whether a true conflict exists
or not.

Sorry for the double message - off to bed for me...

-rwr
416.538.5492