[registrars]

[registrars] NetSol Whois

Registrars:

While attempting to process transfers from NetSol, we have noticed that we are unable to access their Whois information.  We are receiving the following message, which states in order to access their Whois records, we must go directly to their website.

I am curious as to if anyone else is receiving this message as well?  This is interrupting our online transfer process at this time, and I’m wondering if other registrars are experiencing this?

Recursive lookups are not possible through this interface at this time,
due to restrictions set by the current sponsoring registrar.
For registrant information on this name, please try your whois query
directly at whois.networksolutions.com.
No Connection Made

Thanks,

Tara