[registrars]

[registrars] Election update

The Executive Committee will be updating the list Bryan previously
circulated to the list and post it as soon as possible. The revised list
will be posted to the registrar list for verification by individual
registrars, and to allow the candidates equal access to lobby for votes :-)

The next Names Council teleconference is scheduled for Thursday December
13th. In light of verifying the voting representatives and proper email
addresses coupled with the ballot preparation, I estimate a revised voting
schedule to begin on Tuesday and to last for seven days. This allows for one
day of result verification prior to our new representatives taking their
place on the Thursday call.

Mike